Wednesday, May 25, 2011

my jolts of happiness

I just love! Absolutely love how it feels at the end of day, when I go pick up my daughter and she runs to hug me and kiss me...godddd a jolt of joy bang! That's a high moment in my day
 
Another high moment is when I reach home and get my little boy in my arms! LoL he hugs me with his tiny little arms and suck on my neck lol another jolt of happiness!
 
So I guess these tiny little jolts is what keeps me afloat ... Keeps me away from the darkness... And makes my day better, and let me walk around with a smile:)
 
Thank u my cute little  girl for ur sweet little hugs and saying to me "I love u too" even if I don't say anything lol,,,u have been giving me soo much love non stop
 
Thank u my little monster for being such an angel since u were in my womb ... I remember I use to cry sometimes late at nite and he'll start to kick me lol ... U are my sanaad and I feel it my little son!
 

I am so grateful and blessed to have u all in my life

No comments:

Post a Comment