Saturday, May 28, 2011

the mall

I went with my kids to the mall today…
Incident I
A passing jerk brush my butt while im fighting with my kid to restrain him in his stroller… I look up, and see him looking back at me and smiling ya3ny eeh tara ana ra3y el7arakah! So the nanny shouts at him saying enta mafee kways! At that moment I wish I have taught her some nasty vocab K
Incident II
At the ATM machine, some kid, with a cheap Louis vuitton replica was in front of me…I couldn’t help but glimpse her balance its was 86,000 SAR… no comment
When it was my turn, I move forward, and the lady behind me was breathing under my neck, so I turn around and say momken shwaya? She moves from my left shoulder to my right shoulder?! Ya3ny lazim nethawash to get some space? Sounds like the story of my life lol
Incident III
At the elevator, me and a nice Syrian lady with also a stroller was waiting for the thing. Suddenly a group of three ladies and some doob cut the line and take our elevator !! la la that just didn’t happen, so I shout at them “ma tshoofona wagfeen? Mn jd en3adam el thoog” wesh trd 3ly wa7da mnhoom… la la I can’t believe it! Simply “kolee zag” and the elevator closes, and she disappears forever! Leaving me with a scared pride forever…me standing there with all my might, my prestige, my fancy bag, my education, my designer shoes, my behaved kids, well semi behaved kids…all in a moment disappeared when some zebalah akaltny zag in front of the nice Syrian lady :”(
Incident IV
During magrib prayer, I decided to pray while waiting for the driver, so I take out my prayer mat, and pray, another lady comes and prays beside me…while we’re 3ala haal 7aal, some lady comes behind us and say “ya a5waat ma’6hrkom ‘3eer 7a’9ary, ketha fe no9 elsoog razeen makwaeekom lelrjaal…fee blsoog mo9la”
What the hell?! Awalan, I can pray wherever, thanyan I don’t need to pray fee elmo9laa as im not required to a9lee jama3ah…and thirdly if there are men around they should be at elmo9alaa 3ala golk…so I’m prepared I’m gona talk back this time, aslm, I turn around and she’s not there K well of course, what do you expect from someone who preaches u while ur praying?!
So the lady besides me say “wallah enhaa 9adga, I only prayed here when I saw u” ya3ny loo kaan fee ayat ethm I’m responsible for it…I didn’t even bother acknowledging her statement as I was about a9fgaha…
Incident V
I finish prayer, and go to my kids, the nanny was giving my son some yogurt,  and there was a lady sitting beside her…so I tell the kids yalla lets go, then the lady says “warak ta5leen the nanny call ur kids ya 7ayati?!” I reply, well she hears me calling my kids that, and its not a bad word…she says “3yalk fee theemtk and rabee raa7 ya7sbk” I was this close to say to her “kolee tbn”
But I didn’t …I took my kids and left the place
On the way home, I look back at the mall, big building, with flashy brand names…but packed with idiots!
No comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment