Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Conceive

On the way home I see this guy on a Harley on el daary road... What is it with guys and Harleys? Ok afham u like el speed but they don't go that fast?! But what's with the gangs and leather suites? I just don't get it? Beside our house the Harley showroom and usually I see guys hanging out there ... Weird another thing on my list of mysteries lol with the guys with long nailed pinkies looool
 
So today at lunch me and the girls were taking about the fact if they remember when each of their kids was conceived lool adree ya 7ebenaa lehal swaleef :p
 
One of the girls says she only recall one of her kids cause they did it in the cabinet! Imagine loool
For me my daughter was laylat el 3eed lool my husband always claim that my daughter kanat 3eedetk ...bs it was at elfajr I woke up horny lool went and dressed up and sat on him... It was fun

While my son lool I wore an abaya with heels had make up and hair down loool we did it dogy style he had a scar on his thigh to prove it and we had a tear in the bed quilt loool to serve as a reminder..
 
So then we discussed does the way we conceive our kids effect their personality? LooL the cabinet lady said this kid loves hiding stuff... Well my daughter loves to dress up lol and my son loves banging stuff. LOooooOL adree very scientific

No comments:

Post a Comment